1. PREAMBLE:The Company believes in the conduct of the affairs of its constituents in a fair and transparent manner by adopting highest standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior. Section 177(9) of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014 provides that the Unlisted Companieswhich has accepted deposits from Public or the Companies which have borrowed money from banks and Public financial institutions in excess of rupees fifty crores shall establish a vigil mechanism for directors and employees to report their genuine concerns or grievances.
2. PURPOSE:The purpose of the policy is to provide adequate safeguards against victimization of Directors and employees who avail of the vigil mechanism and to provide direct access to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and where the Company is not required to constitute Audit Committee, to Director designated for the purpose, to oversee the vigil mechanismin appropriate or exceptional cases.
3. DEFINITIONS:“Company” means Juliet Apparels Limited. “Director” means Director appointed to the Board of the Company. “Designated Director”means Director designated by the Board of Directors for the purpose of Vigil Mechanism to whom other Directors and employees may report their concern. “Employee” means every employee of the Company, including the Directors in the employment of the Company. “Whistle Blower” means an employee making a protected disclosure under this policy.
4. SCOPE:The Policy covers disclosure of any unethical and improper or malpractices and events which have taken place/ suspected to take place involving:
- Financial irregularities and frauds
- Breach of Business Integrity and Ethics
- Manipulation of Company’s figures/data or statements
- Actual / suspected Fraud and corruption
- Abuse of Authority or dominant position
- Wastage or misappropriation of Company’s money or asset(s).
- Breach of terms and conditions of employment and rules thereof
- Deliberate violation of any laws/regulations
- Gross or Willful Negligence causing substantial and specific danger to health, safety and environment
- Pilferation of confidential/propriety information
- Unethical / Immoral Behavior
- Any other dishonest or unethical act causing substantial damage to the Company or its assets.